A massage chair with an ottoman is a type of massage chair that comes with a footrest. This footrest can be used to support your feet while you are getting a massage.
It can also be adjusted to different positions so that you can get a more customized massage experience. Some massage chairs with ottomans also come with heaters, which can further relax your muscles.
What Is An Ottoman In a Massage Chair?
The ottoman has been around for centuries, originally designed as a central piece of residential seating with no back or armrests.
Today’s versions are usually sold together with sofas and other pieces in your living room decorating scheme- they’re placed near one another at either end where you’ll find an upholstered cushioned chair seat often used by people who want more stability while sitting on chairs like these gliders which can help give support when tired after work!
Best massage chair with a footrest that can be used to support your feet while you are getting a massage. This can be helpful if you want to avoid putting your feet on the floor or if you want to keep them elevated.
The ottoman can also be used as a chair seat if you prefer. Most ottomans have a cushion on top, which can make them more comfortable to use. Some ottomans also have storage space inside, which can be used to store blankets or other items.
Benefits Of Ottoman Massage Chair
The ottoman not only gives your massage chair a more luxurious look but also provides you with some extra benefits. These include:
- The ottoman is a perfect solution for short people who don’t have enough space to sit down and relax. In this case, their legs will dangle off the side as they balance themselves with an armrest or seat cushion underneath them; if there isn’t one available then you can use one from your couch! This causes strain on our spines which may lead us towards pain in other parts of the body like the lower back/hips – where most recliner chair seats end up causing discomfort due to a lack of ergonomic design standards (they’re too low). The result? A healthier lifestyle by using these lounge chairs without worrying about how much weight rests upon them at any given time.
- Taller people can also benefit from a massage chair with Ottoman. The height of a recliner chair is important for many reasons, but it can be especially problematic when the seat doesn’t fit your legs. This forces people who sit in these chairs upwards and towards their knees which makes them feel uncomfortable because they’re not able to relax their feet or ease any tension on top of being seated all day at work! With an adjustable footrest that adapts depending upon how tall you are (and with automatic extendable features!), there’s no need any more than ever before- Ottoman does most everything automatically while giving users complete control over every aspect themselves through remote capabilities.
- An Ottoman is also great for a user of average height. The footrest is perfect for when you are sitting with any type of resting pad. It can provide relief from numbness or muscle stretch caused by inactivity, and also make it easier to lean back while getting a nice massage!
If you’re looking for a massage chair that comes with an ottoman, then you’re in luck. Many massage chairs come with footrests or ottomans, which can be extremely helpful if you want to relax your feet while getting a massage. Some chairs even have built-in foot massagers, so you can really get the full-body massage experience.
If you’re looking for a massage chair with an ottoman, be sure to check out our selection of top ottoman-included chairs:
Luraco i9 – #1 Leather Massage Chair with Ottoman
The Luraco i9 split track system provides one of the most advanced massages on today’s market. The improved calf rollers provide a realistic and intense experience, giving your legs maximum relief from soreness with every session. The i9 chair features luxurious materials and top-notch craftsmanship, making this one of their most exquisite pieces yet.
- Patented Foot & Calf Rollers: this is the perfect option for those who want more than just a few surface scratches; it has intense calf massages and triple rollers that will leave your soles feeling rejuvenated
- Patented Split L-Track: also delivers a premium “stretch” massage that is found in S-Track chairs.
- Patented Butterfly Pattern Rollers: new BUTTERFLY technology is a unique 3D roller motion that feels unlike any other recliner chair
- Sliding Arms: with the all-new patented sliding arms, you can easily maneuver in and out of your massage chair with ease; it is perfect for people who have mobility issues but still want to reap its benefits like a regular session at an expensive spa.
- Adjustments: control your massage over 6 areas of your body: Mid-Back, Calves, Neck, Low Back, Arms, and Feet with five intensity levels, which is more than any other chair on the market. In addition, choose from recline angle, leg angle, leg length, and zero gravity
- True Zero Gravity: as you recline back, your legs will be raised above your heart so that gravity’s influence is reduced on your spine and joints which allows them to decompress and relax the surrounding muscles as well.
Luraco is the only brand that offers chairs with all of these features and more. Their 3D technology provides an immersive experience to customers.
Unlike other manufacturers who call their seating systems 4D or 5-dimensional (you know what they say about marketing terms), they stick true by calling ours “3D” because there really are only three dimensions: height width depth (the fourth being time). The arms of the chair slide back for “Easy-Entry” to the chair and take up less space than the i7 Plus model.
Kahuna Chair SM-9300 Superior Recliner Chair with Ottoman
The SM series of chairs were built with taller and larger individuals in mind. The spacious design allows for easy movement, while also being robust enough to withstand wear and tear over time.
The premium Kahuna SM-9300 is a 4D adjustable massage recliner chair fitted with its advanced and proprietary 4D+ HSL-track roller mechanism which has 8 infrared roller covers along the track. Roller massage covers from the toes to the heels of the feet. The pressure intensity of the roller can be adjusted depending on how sensitive you are to personal hygiene.
- Flex HSL-Track: introducing the innovational movable HSL-Track, technology was designed to deliver more effective massage by performing each intended technique as precisely and simultaneously on your body along with the lumbar spine, while also enabling you to enjoy different positions
- Auto Leg Extension: Legrest can extend and retract within a 9-inch range automatically
- Arm and Hand Massage: acupressure points on the arm massage area give a gripping feeling to your arm to amplify the massage effects
- ONDOL Therapy: that emits infrared rays can effectively stimulate the immune system by helping to gain the optimum body temperature
- Dual Air Float: harnessing the inflation and deflation of air balloons in controlling the deep of the massage in order to provide precise & customized control instead of fixed preset control
The Kahuna SM-9300 comes with Two-stages of zero gravity + Flex Position, giving the user a weightless feeling during the massage. Zero Gravity gives the user an option on how far back they want their chair to recline automatically, or you can adjust the recliner chair manually with the remote. Zero Gravity removes all pressure from the spine and is considered the “healthiest way to sit” by most therapists.
If you’re looking for an intense, yet relaxing massage experience come to our spa; Kahuna offers foot and calf massages with triple rollers alongside restful air cell full-body treatments.
Osaki OS-Pro Admiral 3D – Mid-Price Massage Chair with Footrest
The Osaki Admiral Massage Chair is a great way to relax after any long day. The footrest automatically extends out and then retracts back until the sensors detect your feet. Once they’ve found their match, it will stop retracting as you can tell this recliner chair is ready for any height.
With 15 different auto massage programs, you can choose the perfect setting for your needs and have it tailored just how You like.
The next generation of 3D massage rollers is designed for outstanding range and flexibility. The 3D technology lets the user control the length of rollers that extend out from the backrest. The roller system massages the neck area continues through to your lower back and then proceeds to massage both glutes as well as the hamstrings.
- Extendable Footrest: the ottoman is designed to ensure you have the perfect amount of cushion for your legs; just put pressure on either end with your feet, then lean back or sit up straight
- 15 Auto Massage Programs: AM routine, Men’s Fitness, Relax Office Pro, Text-Neck, Lady, Middy nap, Re-energize, Shape n Tone, Elderly Health, Rejuvenate, Gentle relief, Stretch, Thai, and Recover.
- Space-Saving Technology: innovative design team has engineered a space-saving technology that slides the chair forward as the chair reclines; as a result, the Admiral takes only 2 inches to get to the fully reclined position.
- 6 Massage Style: it can perform Shiatsu Tapping, K&T, Clapping, Rolling, and Kneading; in manual mode, so you can pinpoint a desired massage for a specific area on your body
- Dual Heat Therapy: applying heat relaxes the muscles thereby making them easier to manipulate and massage.
The Pro Admiral has some great heat therapy features! You can choose between dual heating pads in the lower back area or infrared elements for more targeted treatment on your calves and feet. The airbags will keep you warm while they work their magic too – it’s like having two massages at once thanks to these talented machines.
You can’t go wrong with the Admiral. It has a steady, smooth, and versatile massage experience which will leave you feeling light as air or totally relaxed. This is because of its customizable nature; whether it’s light enough for some relaxation time on your own terms, or deep tissue treatment to relieve joint pain all over – there are tons more ways this therapy could benefit someone like yourself.
Infinity Dynasty 4D Chair
The 3-foot roller Total Sole Reflexology™ provides relief via trigger points for a total body experience. The Dynasty 4D has airbags located throughout the chair that inflate and deflate to provide a sensation on the muscles that feel like real human hands.
Featuring a 4D back massage mechanism that mimics the movement of human hands, from your neck and shoulders to your glutes.
Relax, the Zero Wall Fit Space-Saving Technology requires only 2 inches of space behind the backrest at any given position.
- Complete Calf™ kneading + Oscillation: the ultimate in lower leg relief. The calf area of each leg contains kneading rollers in the back and orbital oscillation on the sides of the calves to soothe sore, tired calf muscles.
- TrueFit™ Footrest Extension: the footrest mechanically extends, then retracts, in order to create a custom length set to the legs.
- 4-Node Travelling Rollers: it uses 4 rollers along a 49-inch L track to offer a three-dimensional massage with variable speed and optional lumbar heat.
- Intelligent Voice Command + Control: this hands-free feature works with an intelligent voice control system that allows you to activate massage programs simply by asking.
- 4D Back Massage Mechanism: 4D back and gluteus massages use the same deep tissue techniques as human hands, but with an extra dimension of movement. They move up and down left/right in addition to outwards (intensity) or towards you faster when it’s going hard enough for your liking
- Rocking Technology: the Dynasty 4D rocks back and forth in a metronome-based movement to provide the classic rocking chair feeling for soothing relaxation.
The 49” L-Track follows the curve of the spine, moving up and down the neck to the lower back, and extending further down the body to your gluteus muscles, ensuring that you receive an encompassing spa-quality massage. Enhanced 4-Node Plus Back Massage Mechanism delivering 5 comprehensive massage techniques: kneading, kneading + tapping, tapping, shiatsu, and knocking) for a unique massage experience.
Convenient and easy-to-use 12 automated and choreographed programs with the push of a button. Each program automatically changes massage techniques, intensities, and chair movements to create a complete massage session. The Infinity Dynasty 4D is your 24/7 wellness retreat. Loaded up with features for all your senses, that model redefines the ultimate massage experience.
The Infinity Dynasty 4D has everything you need to feel productive every day, whether you are winding down from a day at the office, recovering from a hard day or workout, or just need to recharge.
Osaki OS-Pro Maestro 4D
The Osaki’s Auto Leg Scan and Leg Extend function of the ottoman will scan your legs to ensure the optimal leg length for your height. The Bluetooth and HD Speaker allow you to listen to your favorite music while relaxing in the massage chair.
Osaki Pro Maestro 4D massage chair is adjustable with different eight 4D adjustments, 5 Strength adjustments, 5 Intensity adjustments, and 5-speed adjustments for the rollers, and massages are wider, deeper, and more rhythmically than the conventional massage rollers.
The rollers of the Maestro are heated with a 3D Point Navigation System as well as 4D technology created to closely mimic the speed variations as a live massage therapist would.
Foot and Calf Kneading
the calf rollers not only massage your legs but also increase blood flow to help you reach a higher level of relaxation; the foot massager has spinning Reflexology Rollers that travel along both sides and middle fingers, providing a more hands-on kneading experience than ever before.
Along with these special design features are inflation jets in order for it to be at just the right pressure so each area gets individual attention without being too soft or hard on any part individually – this will allow someone who’s never felt their muscles work like they should have access an option other than what most people know about already.
Leg Scanning Ottoman
the ottoman will scan your legs to ensure the optimal leg length for you; the foot component extends outwards and then retracts inwards, so all that needs to be done is to apply pressure on your feet according to your desire, the remote also allows one auto-adjustment of how far up or down this futuristic piece should go based on personal preference.
Double Sensing Body Scan
it will perform a body scan to map the key areas of the neck and back to ensure the optimal amount of pressure applied during the massage. The scanning technology will detect your shoulder height, which can be re-calibrated once the scan is complete.
Heated Back Roller Massage
an advanced back heating system with the roller itself heated up, acting like a soothing massage at the same time while providing far greater surface area for relaxation than any other product in its class.
The Body Scan Technology ensures that the key areas of the neck and back receive the optimal amount of pressure during the massage. Maestro provides an SL track roller design that combines both the S and L track technology for an exceptional massage experience.
The sleek and slim LCD remote control is effortless to use. There are four buttons on the bottom of this device that allows for adjusting your massage preferences, including recline position as well other settings such as intensity or frequency if desired! The touchscreen makes navigating through all these functions easy with its simple menu system – you can choose between Neck/Shoulder mode (which allows more specific targeting), Lower Back area relief, Auto titrate according to air massages need by setting them up beforehand via timer function starting at 5 minutes up until 30 minute periods.
The Space Saving Design of the Osaki OS-4D Pro Maestro reduces the amount of space the chair takes up, allowing you to maximize your living space.
Human Touch WholeBody 7.1 – Budget Model
State Of Art Design Engineered massage chairs with Ottoman that act as foot and calf massagers and a swivel base that rotates up to 55 degrees, Human Touch WholeBody 7.1 offers the ultimate in comfort. The retractable ottoman easily converts into a foot and calf massager, and the CirQlation technology improves blood circulation in the legs.
The Human Touch WholeBody 7.1 massage chair features Tone, Flex, and Stretch techniques which replicate human hands by using the rollers located in the back of the chair.
Powered with Figure8 technology, it massages the calves in an upward, wave-like motion to optimize blood circulation from your foot to your core to improve general health & enhance vitality.
Seamless Orbital Massagers
With the new FlexGlide solution, this modern technology is equipped with a 3D orbital system that delivers a therapeutic massage without the uncomfortable pinching and friction from normal chairs.
3D FlexGlide Massage
Enjoy soothing massage technology that delivers a stress-reducing experience like never before, offering a seamless glide to help you bask in the glow of ultimate relaxation.
Patented Warm Technology
Enjoy enhanced muscle relief with patented technology to bring comfort with a new level of calm
Full, Lower, Relax, Upper, and Sleep massage, this state-of-the-art machine allow you to customize your experience for a rejuvenating massage done right. The BodyMap PRO function allows you to customize your program according to your preference, simply press where you want to feel better, then sit back and let the recliner chair do the rest.
Osaki OS-4000T – 2nd Budget Model to Look For
The Osaki OS-4000T midsized chair is designed for almost everyone between 5’2″ to 6’4″ in height, and with a max recommended user weight capacity of 265 lbs.
This chair provides reflexology technology to target the pressure points as mechanical rollers spin underneath your feet. Foot rollers stimulate circulation and soothe tired feet.
Specialized Foot Massage
Located on the bottom of your feet are 2 rows of spinning reflexology massagers which provide a soothing kneading style application; as they spin, it will stimulate acupuncture points, and as airbags inflate from inside these rollers for deeper massage along with any other area you choose to focus energy upon
Leg Scan & Extension
It reclines back into the first stage of zero gravity with extended leg rest, after choosing the Zero Gravity mode on your spacesuit, you will be able to lean slightly against a wide cushion that extends from beneath each arm; the seat softens unexpectedly as it moves through its range and this should help avoid any painful pressure points while allowing more freedom in head movement for whatever position suits best at home or away missions come up
2-Stage Zero Gravity
The auto recline position allows you to feel at ease while improving your health by relieving pressure on the spine, and relaxing neck and back muscles; this beneficial effect is caused due its ability to increase circulation which provides better blood oxygen levels as well
Computer Body Scan
Allows for even more accurate mapping of your back curves; this means that each time you get out to be touched up by some skilled hands it will do so with pinpoint precision in order to make sure they are targeting all key areas no matter what type of body part we’re talking about
The airbags massage your outer shoulders, neck/head, arms as well as other parts of you such that they can be customized with 5 intensity levels for maximum preference
Truly Ergonomic S-Style Massage Track
Provides an excellent massage on all areas of your back, curves, and corners included; the S-Track roller system provides a rejuvenating compression and stretches the body
The Osaki OS-4000T is the perfect way to get pampered at home with its full LCD display and 5 preprogrammed massage routines. It offers updated upholstery is not found in the previous model, the OS-4000.
You can easily choose from one of these virtual therapists, and make some adjustments on how you would like it delivered – whether that be deep muscle compression or soft skin brushing. All this work will leave your muscles feeling rejuvenated as well as relaxed thanks in part due to the remote’s backlit feature which makes using it easier than ever before.
HOMCOM Massage Reclining PU Leather Armchair with Ottoman Footrest
When it comes to getting a massage, there’s nothing quite like the real thing. But if you don’t have the time or money to go to a professional, a HOMCOM massage chair is the next best thing. And if you want to get the most out of your massage chair, look for one that comes with an ottoman.
When choosing a massage chair with an ottoman, make sure to pick one that fits your budget and needs. And be sure to read the reviews to see what other customers have to say about the chair before you buy it.
A faux leather massage chair from HOMCOM is a great option if you’re looking for a massage chair with a separate ottoman. It’s made from PU leather and has a reclining backrest, so you can customize your massage experience. The ottoman can be adjusted to different positions, and it also comes with a heater for added relaxation.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an Alternative to a Massage Chair?
An alternative to a massage chair is the use of handheld electric massagers. These devices are portable and come in various shapes and sizes, designed to target specific areas of the body for massage therapy.
Handheld electric massagers typically consist of a motor that generates vibrations or percussions, which mimic the kneading and tapping motions of a massage. Some models also incorporate heat therapy to enhance the relaxation and soothing effects.
Unlike massage chairs, handheld massagers offer greater flexibility in terms of application and can be used on different body parts, such as the neck, shoulders, back, arms, and legs. Users have more control over the pressure and intensity they apply, making it easier to target specific knots or sore areas.
Additionally, handheld electric massagers are more cost-effective compared to massage chairs, making them a popular choice for individuals seeking a budget-friendly alternative to professional massage services.
While they may not provide the same level of comfort and full-body coverage as massage chairs, handheld electric massagers offer convenience, versatility, and targeted relief, making them a practical and effective alternative for addressing muscle tension and promoting relaxation on the go.
What is the Difference Between 3D and 4D Massage Chair?
The main difference between 3D and 4D massage chairs lies in the level of control and adjustability of the massage rollers. Both technologies aim to enhance the massage experience by providing more dynamic movements, but they achieve this in distinct ways.
A 3D massage chair utilizes three-dimensional rollers that can move up and down, left and right, as well as in and out. This “in and out” motion allows the rollers to protrude or retract from the backrest, enabling the user to adjust the intensity of the massage. By controlling the depth of the rollers, users can customize the massage to their preferences.
On the other hand, a 4D builds upon the capabilities of a 3D chair by adding the element of time to the equation. In addition to the movements of 3D chairs, 4D chairs allow for variable speed and rhythm adjustments. This means the massage rollers can simulate different massage techniques, such as tapping, kneading, or shiatsu, at varying speeds and intensities.
In essence, while 3D massage chairs offer customizable depth, 4D chairs take it a step further by introducing dynamic changes in the massage style over time. This enhanced level of control and variability provides a more lifelike and personalized massage experience, as it mimics the nuanced techniques used by professional massage therapists.
It’s important to note that both 3D and 4D massage chairs can be beneficial for relieving muscle tension, promoting blood circulation, and inducing relaxation. The choice between the two technologies depends on individual preferences and the desired level of massage customization.
The Luraco i9 is the best model of massage chair with a footrest that we reviewed. It has outstanding 7 patented features and construction, and it is clear that a lot of thought has gone into the design of this chair. It is our top pick for people who are looking for a high-end massage chair with a footrest.
The Kahuna SM-9300 is our second choice. It has many of the same features as the i9 and offers innovative movable HSL-Track technology. It’s also a well-built machine with unique ONDOL Therapy but didn’t quite match the i9 in terms of overall quality.
The Osaki OS-Pro Admiral 3D is a good mid-price massage chair with a footrest, but it is not as good as the first two choices. It has an extendable footrest feature, but it doesn’t have the same level of build quality or feature set as the i9 or SM-9300. It is still a good choice for people who are looking for a massage chair with a footrest, but it is not the best.