Reasons to Buy
Reasons to Avoid
Our commitment to helping you pick the best chair
What we look for & how we rate chairs compared to other models
We choose massage chairs that recline at least to zero gravity position (neutral body posture position)- 120 degree or more
Intensity settings & Coverage Area
We seek massage chairs with intensity settings, so that you customize the strength of the massage. Also the coverage are based on chair’s track design
We search for massage chairs with a heating feature, since warmth helps to promote blood flow and relax muscles.
We want at least one setting to mimic the kneading motion of a massage therapist’s fingers, rather than simply vibrating.
User Experience & Ease Of Use
How easy and convenient is to use the chair.
We search for massage chairs with a heating feature, since warmth helps to promote blood flow and relax muscles.
Design and Aesthetics
How beautiful the design of the chair is and how it fits into your space
Warranty coverage compared to other similar chairs. Preferably warranty coverage should be 3 years or longer
Unique Technology & Features
How many new unique and advanced features or/and new developments are packed in the chair.
Brand Reliability & Support
How reliable the brand is how good is the customer service
Luraco i9 Medical Massage Chair Specifications
|Color Options||Chocolate, Black, Cream|
|Massage Track||Split L-Track|
|Massage Track Length||58″|
|Intensity||Gentle to Vigorous|
|Back Roller Type||3D, Butterfly Technology Rollers|
|Roller Width Adjustment||Yes|
|Heat||Yes, (hands, lower back, and feet)|
|Foot Massage||Yes (rollers + airbags)|
|Calf Massage||Yes (rollers + airbags)|
|Hip/Waist Air Bag Massage||Yes|
|Upper Arm-Shoulder Massage||Yes (airbags)|
|Arm & Hand Massage||Yes (rollers + airbags)|
|User Memory||Yes, Up to 5 Profiles|
|Control With Mobile App||No|
|Leg Length Adjustment||Motorized Automatic|
|Remote||Yes, Wired Touch Screen Controller|
|Number of Airbags||—|
|Suggested User Height||Up to 6’10”|
|Max User Weight||up to 300 lbs|
|Dimensions Upright (L x W x H)||65″ x 38″ x 48″|
|Dimensions Reclined (L x W x H)||77″- 84″ x 38″ x 38″|
|Chair Weight||280 lbs|
Compared to Other Chairs
Luraco i9 medical massage chair is one of the world’s best 3 chairs. The biggest downside of this chair is that it is not a space saver. The other 2 chairs that contain space-saving features are OHCO M.8 and Human Touch Super Novo. You can rely on unique calf rollers and a good strech program. There are no Neck and Head airbags, but roller neck massage is still impressive. Customer support is one of the best with Luraco. See our suggestions for the top massage chairs here.
Luraco i9 Massage Chair Notable Benefits & Features
Luraco Technologies sets out to prove that massage chairs are not all the same and that AMERICAN-MADE chairs are the most promising! Dedicated to delivering therapeutic and superior massages, Luraco spent the last three years developing the Luraco i9 Medical Massage Chair!
Patented Split L-Track
Both the L-Track and S-Track were used in the past to make chairs (both have good features, but both have limits). With the SPLIT L-TRACK, you can enjoy all the benefits of an L-Track chair as well as a premium “stretch” massage seen in S-Track models. America’s engineering power is evident in this engineering breakthrough!
60″ Roller Track
There is no massage chair on the market with a longer track than the Luraco i9 medical massage chair. Due to this, this massage chair can deliver neck massage for people up to 6’10” tall…an industry first.
Patented “Butterfly Technology Rollers” with an Enhances 3D Robotic System
A unique 3D roller action s offered by the new BUTTERFLY technology. Please don’t be misled by other brands that call themselves 4D or 5D. Luraco doesn’t play games with marketing terms or call our chairs anything more than “3D”. Heat, music, speed, and rhythm adjustments are all also available on the i9 in addition to the three dimensions of the universe (height, width, depth). Despite Luraco’s efforts to avoid misleading consumers, the i9 could be misconstrued as 7D.
Four Sections of Arm Rollers
With the Super Novo, you can go beyond 3D Massage. A 4D program is available with variable speed upping the ante. It simulates the feeling of a real person massaging you by speeding up and slowing down mid-stroke. In different parts of your body, you can choose different pressures and speeds.
Patented Foot & Calf Rollers
For a deeper treatment of the soles of the feet, intensive calf massages and triple rollers are used. There are more massage roller locations on the i9, allowing for a more authentic massage experience
5 DIFFERENT USERS MEMORY SETTINGS
Since the i9 has so many options, Luraco realized that it will be used by more than one person in most homes. With the i9, you can save massage chair settings for up to 5 different users!
PATENTED EASY-TO-USE TOUCHSCREEN REMOTE CONTROLLER
Luraco was the first brand to introduce touchscreen technology to massage chairs, just like iPhones! There are two U.S. patents on Luraco Remotes, and they are not only fast, but also easy, convenient, intuitive, and stylish.
The manufacturer’s warranty on Luraco products for home use is 5 years. For the first three years, you will receive free parts and labor with in-home service. The frame is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty for 5 years against defects in material and workmanship.
Other Luraco i9 Modifications & Differences
Luraco i9 MAX
The i9 Max Edition will cost $13,490 (an increase of $1000 dollars over the original). Despite some changes and additions, it will have the same characteristics as the original i9:
- Massage and comfort for the neck and shoulders have been improved. The positioning of their necks and heads wasn’t comfortable for some. As the rollers worked lower down the spine, Luraco added a thin pad to provide some head support. The roller of the i9 Max appears to come forward more in the neck and head area, providing greater support.
- An armrest actuator powered by Luraco can stretch the hands. Luraco Technologies has yet another patent pending. A massage chair actuator usually makes it possible for a part of the massage chair to move. I haven’t seen it yet or been explained how it works. During the stretching program in this massage chair, I suspect there is a movable pull of the hand, either out or down.
- An easy-entry powered armrest with a new patented design. The original i9 presented sliding armrests that could be manually adjusted, allowing the user to slide either armrest back for easy entry and exit.
- An easy-entry powered armrest with a new patented design. The original i9 presented sliding armrests that could be manually adjusted, allowing the user to slide either armrest back for easy entry and exit. It was also necessary for the user to slide the armrests manually. There is also mention in the literature that the armrests can be adjusted forward or back to accommodate both short and long arms. It will be possible to adjust the armrests’ position by pressing a button located on the side of the armrests.
- New USB port for phone charging.
- A built-in modem will enable each new i9 to be updated as Luraco makes changes to its software. Luraco i9 Max chairs can be updated via WiFi with each new software update. Although other companies have proposed this idea before, this is the first time it’s actually been implemented.
Luraco i9 Max Special Edition
Compared to the original Custom Edition, the Luraco i9 Max Special Edition will cost $14,990. There will be no differences between the i9 Max Special Edition and the i9 Max, except for the following features:
- Dual rollers have been added to the hinged L-track roller configuration of the Special Edition. It was quite popular when it was part of the i7+ model. i9 Max Special Edition has a stronger neck and shoulder massage than the old i7+ and is closer to what the Daiwa Supreme Hybrid has to offer ( dual rollers). Dual rollers are famous because they provide a strong massage for the neck and shoulders. Both quad roller and dual roller configurations still feature the patented “Butterfly Technology.”
- The Level 1 package includes software customization. Luraco’s literature mentions this feature as having “special keypad screens showing ownership, e.g. This massage chair is specially made for John Smith”. I9 Custom Editions are similar to this.
- To restore the chair to a neutral upright position, back up the emergency power. If there is a power outage, the chair can be easily exited.
With the dual rollers mentioned above in point #1, the i9 Max Special Edition will have the same features as the original i9 Custom Edition.
Luraco i9 Max Billionaire Edition
The i9 Max Special Edition chair retails for $29,990 and has all of the following features:
The Level 2 package includes software customization. The brochure literature notes the same feature as the Special Edition.
This special embedded software version allows the user to customize the massage chair performance in all auto modes for the keypad PCB, motherboard PCB, and daughterboard PCB.
On the welcome screen of the remote control, the owner’s picture appears.
Luraco i9 Max Royal Edition
There is a price tag of $49,990 on this massage chair. In addition to all the features of the i9 Max Billionaire, it has the following additional features:
- The owner’s nameplate is made of 18K gold. According to them, it’s a solid gold block!
- Remote control cover plated in 18K gold.
- Armrests and footrests are trimmed in 18K gold.
- The arms of the massage robot are plated with 18K gold.
What Do Users Say About Luraco i9 Medical Massage Chair?
There are many bells and whistles on this chair, including full leather. In addition, the Luraco I9 Massage chair is MADE IN THE USA.
One of my favorite features of the chair is the amazing customization options, but that customization can occasionally e a bit frustrating. You’ll find parts you like and others you don’t like if you run through the various preset program cycles. If you don’t like any part of a particular massage program, you can adjust the intensity of that section. One of the programs, for example, uses shiatsu on my lower back that I do not like. It still feels like I’m being punched in the back, even if I adjust the intensity to a 1. The example is somewhat exaggerated, but it illustrates the love/hate relationship that can develop after a first encounter. To gain a better understanding of the chair’s capabilities, I recommend that you go through all the programs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Chairs must have a minimum clearance of 30 inches from their fronts to walls, 30 inches from their backrests to walls, and 12 inches from their closest armrests to walls.
Heat levels range from 1 to 5, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest.
You will love Luraco i9 chair if you like premium design and USA-made quality. Seven U.S. patents have already been granted to the chair, with several more pending. It includes unique features, such as sliding doors (for easy access) and adjustable shoulder and bicep air bags, to help you reach exactly where you want. Additionally, it is one of the quietest chairs on the market. The chair also accommodates people up to 6’10”, making it one of the best chairs for tall people.